- Nurse Anesthesia, 4e
- John J. Nagelhout, CRNA, PhD, FAAN, Director, School of Anesthesia, Kaiser Permanente, California State University Fullerton,Southern California Permanente Medical Group, Pasadena, CA
- Karen Plaus, PhD, CRNA, FAAN, Executive Director, National Board of Certification and Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists, Park Ridge, Illinois
- Over 700 tables and boxes highlight the most essential information in a quick, easy-to-reference format.
- An easy-to-use organization with basic principles covered first, followed by individual chapters for each surgical specialty, ensures you have the information you need to build your knowledge.
- Over 650 figures of anatomy, nurse anesthesia procedures, and equipment enhance your understanding of complex information.
- Expert CRNA authors provide the most up-to-date and relevant clinical information you’ll use in daily practice.
- The latest pharmacology information on pharmacokinetics, drug delivery systems, opiate antagonists, and key induction drugs to keep you up-to-date.
- Thoroughly updated references make finding the latest and most important research in the field quick and simple.
- New chapters address legal issues, neonatal anesthesia, anesthesia education, clinical monitoring, regional anesthesia, unexpected complications, and more.
- Expanded coverage of chemistry and physics as well as immunology makes these difficult fundamental topics easier to understand and apply to everyday practice.
- Over 100 new images enhance your understanding of difficult anesthesia concepts.
- Series: Nagelhout, Nurse Anesthesia
- 1408 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (February 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- Type: PDF
Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email
- Type: PDF
Long respected as the most comprehensive nurse anesthesia resource available, this new edition continues the tradition of bringing together leading experts to create a balanced reference that applies scientific principles to today’s clinical anesthesia practice. Inside you’ll find a solid introduction to the equipment and patient care techniques unique to nurse anesthesia side-by-side with the cutting-edge research and application of evidence necessary to prepare you for tomorrow.
New to This Edition