Orthopedic Residency and Fellowship: A Guide to Success1st Edition
by Laith M. Jazrawi
Orthopedic surgery remains one of the most competitive subspecialties in medicine. This “how- to” guide describes how medical students can achieve their goal of being accepted into an orthopedic residency program and how to thrive once there.
What will you learn from Orthopedic Residency and Fellowship: A Guide to Success?
• How medical students can achieve their goal of being accepted into an orthopedic residency program
• How to succeed during and after your residency
• Tips and pearls to maximize your experience
• Budgeting your time
• Peer interaction
• Job placement
• How to read a contract
• How to decide between academic or private practice
• Asset protection
• Making the right financial decision
Orthopedic Residency and Fellowship: A Guide to Success by Drs. Laith M. Jazrawi, Kenneth A. Egol and Joseph D. Zuckerman is the only book on the market that solely focuses on getting into an orthopedic residency or fellowship training program, excelling once you are there, and maximizing and obtaining the right practice opportunity for you. Providing easy-to-read chapters and quick reference materials, this book is a must-read for anyone interested in the field of musculoskeletal care.