- Publisher : Elsevier; 5th edition (April 4, 2022)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 752 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323694276
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323694278
- File : PDF Original & 60 Video Mp4 HD
- Covers key procedures such as tympanoplasty and mastoidectomy, stapedectomy, and skull base surgery―everything from eardrum repair to complex skull base tumor removal.
- Provides step-by-step coverage of each procedure, including patient evaluation, patient selection, and patient counseling.
- Offers fully updated content throughout, with new content on endoscopic ear procedures, implantable hearing devices, and much more.
- Includes pediatric sections and revision surgery sections in each relevant chapter.
- Features an expanded video library covering facial reanimation, endoscopic techniques, infratemporal fossa approach, laser stapedotomy, exostosis repair, and more.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Otologic Surgery 5th Edition PDF & Video