- Perioperative Diagnostic and Interventional Ultrasound
- Dominic Harmon, FFARCS(I), FRCA, MD, Consultant in Pain Medicine, Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Liverpool,UK;
- Henry P. Frizelle, MD, Consultant, Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Mater Misericordiae University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland;
- Navparkash S. Sandhu, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY;
- Frances B. Colreavy, MD, Consultant, Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Mater Misericordiae, University Hospital, Dublin, Ireland;
- Michael Griffin, MD, Consultant, Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
- Presents the unparalleled, practice-proven experience of top authorities in ultrasound.
- Equips you to perform ultrasound-guided arterial cannulation, central venous access, and difficult peripheral venous access · general ultrasound in the ICU and trauma setting, TEE, and transcranial Doppler · ultrasound-guided nerve blocks and procedures for chronic pain · and more.
- Features a consistent chapter format, with sections entitled “Sonoatomy” · “How to do it?” · and “Evidence and Literature,” to make the information you need easy to find.
- A bonus DVD featuring nearly 100 video clips demonstrates how to perform the procedures described in the text.
- 224 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/DVD edition (December 21, 2007)
- Language: English
- Type: PDF
Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email
This reference equips you to perform a full range of diagnostic and interventional procedures using ultrasound technology. Written by experts in ultrasonography, it follows an evidence-based-medicine approach, exploring the latest ultrasound applications for regional anesthesia and pain relief procedures, as well as diagnostic and critical care medicine. A companion DVD shows you how to perform the techniques discussed in the text.