- Step-by-step guide to performing more than 60 peripheral nerve blocks
- Full-color clinical photographs and line art demonstrate anatomic landmarks, patient positioning, and techniques
- New material on ultrasound guidance
- New material on continuous catheter techniques
- Print Length: 504 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 3 edition (July 17, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 17, 2012
- Language: English
- Type: PDF
Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email
Peripheral Nerve Blocks: A Color Atlas
Thoroughly updated for its Third Edition, this best-selling full-color atlas is a step-by-step guide to performing more than 60 peripheral nerve blocks, including those used in children. For each nerve block, the book provides detailed information about indications, patient positioning, needle size, drug selection, volume for infusion rate, anatomic landmarks, approach, and technique and offers tips for maximizing effectiveness and minimizing complications. Full-color clinical photographs and line art demonstrate anatomic landmarks, patient positioning, and techniques. This edition offers new material on ultrasound guidance and continuous catheter techniques.
A companion Website will offer instant access to an online image bank.
New To The Third Edition: