- Provides essential physical examination techniques for the full range of pain-related conditions in the cervical spine, shoulder, elbow, forearm, wrist and hand, chest wall, thorax and thoracic spine, lumbar spine, abdominal wall and pelvis, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Each chapter follows the same concise format for ease of use and quick reference: anatomy, inspection, palpation, and range of motion, followed by relevant special tests.
- Includes 20 brand-new procedures such as the Sharp Purser Test for atlanto-axial joint instability; the Crank Test for tears of the glenoid labrum; the Chair Lift Test for tennis elbow; the Stork Test for sacroiliac joint pain; the Fulcrum Test for stress fractures of the femur; the Mulder Sign for Morton’s neuroma, and many more.
- Provides exceptional visual guidance via hundreds of high-quality radiographic images, clinical photos, and color line drawings — many NEW to this edition.
- Series: .Net Developers Series
- 400 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (November 6, 2015)
- Language: English
Physical Diagnosis of Pain: An Atlas of Signs and Symptoms, 3rd Edition – Original PDF + Videos
by Steven D. Waldman
Still the only atlas available devoted to the physical diagnosis of pain, this highly practical guide mirrors the clinician’s approach to pain evaluation: focusing on “what is it” rather than “where is it.” Through concise text, high-quality illustrations, and real-time videos, internationally recognized pain expert Dr. Steven Waldman providesclear, how-to methods for evaluating and diagnosing more than 240 pain-related conditions through their physical signs. Comprehensive and lavishly illustrated, this essential atlas is a must-have resource for all practitioners and trainees that encounter patients with pain.
Type : PDF
Size : 4 GB / MP4 /HD
Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email