- Richard J Warren, MD FRCS(C), Clinical Professor Division of Plastic Surgery University of British Columbia Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Master the latest nonsurgical aesthetic therapies, including cosmetic skin care, Botulinum toxin treatments, soft tissue fillers, and skin resurfacing.
- Apply the most recent techniques in rhinoplasty, body contouring, facelift techniques, and the growing field of Asian facial cosmetic surgery.
- Know what to look for and what results you can expect with over 1,400 photographs and illustrations.
- See how to perform key techniques with 41 surgical videos online.
- Access the complete, fully searchable contents online, download all the tables and figures, and take advantage of additional content and images at www.expertconsult.com!
- Apply the very latest advances in aesthetic plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes with evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of world-leading authorities.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- 924 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (September 21, 2012)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Plastic Surgery: Volume 2: Aesthetic Surgery 3e 3rd Edition
Fully updated to meet the demands of the 21st-century surgeon, Aesthetic Plastic Surgery,Volume 2 of Plastic Surgery, 3rd Edition, provides you with the most current knowledge and techniques in aesthetic plastic surgery, allowing you to offer every patient the best possible outcome. Accessall the state-of-the-art know-how you need to overcome any challenge you may face and exceed your patients’ expectations.
New to This Edition