- Each easily readable, individual volume is a standalone comprehensive text full of salient and applicable anatomy and techniques.
- Bonus online material includes additional text, images, and over 150 procedural videos.
- Lead editor Peter C. Neligan creates a cohesive tone throughout the chapters and content across all 6 volumes.
- Evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts allows you to apply the very latest advances in every area of plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Easily find the answers you need with an organization that features separate volumes covering Principles • Aesthetic • Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery and Pediatric Plastic Surgery • Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns • Breast • and Hand and Upper Extremity.
- Principles volume covers: Digital technology in plastic surgery; Repair and grafting of fat and adipose tissue; Stem cell therapy and tissue engineering; and Treatment of Lymphedema
- Aesthetic volume covers: Facelift – The male patient; Energy-based devices for body contouring; Autologous gluteal flaps for augmentation and preservation of gluteal contour; Buttock shaping with fat grafting and liposuction; and Essential elements of patient safety in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, just to name a few.
- Craniofacial and Pediatric Plastic Surgery volume covers: Computerised surgical planning in orthognathic surgery; Computerised surgical planning in craniofacial, head and neck surgery; and Rotation advancement.
- Breast volume covers: Device considerations in breast augmentation, breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma, surgical management of post-mastectomy lymphedema, gynecomastia surgery, and radiation therapy in the setting of breast reconstruction.
- Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns volume covers: Lymphedema microsurgery; Transgender surgery; and Skin grafting and reconstructive surgery for burns.
- Hand and Upper Extremity volume covers: Pediatric and adult hand surgery; Nerve transfers; Tendon repair; and Functional prosthetics.
Plastic Surgery: Volume 5: Breast 4e 4th Edition Original PDF
Comprehensive in scope, the 6-volume Plastic Surgery, 4th edition returns as the ultimate knowledge source in this most challenging of surgical specialties. It’s been completely revised to meet the demands of the trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, featuring brand-new color clinical photos, procedural videos, and lectures across all 6 volumes. Bonus material that includes additional text, images, and videos helps you improve your mastery of the latest techniques.
Vol 5 Breast
(Number of Pages):637