- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 2 edition (March 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF ORIGINAL
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Pocket Guide to IBD 2nd Edition
Pocket Guide to IBD, Second Edition is designed to provide quick clinical information for gastroenterologists, primary care physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners who need to review symptoms, medications, and disease management, in order to decide effective diagnoses and treatments for their patients with IBD.
Some of the topics covered are:
• Special populations, including pregnancy and children
• Vaccinations in the patient with IBD
• Treatment of the infliximab refractory patient
• Diagnosis and treatment of perianal disease
• Care of the post operative patient
Dr. Marla Dubinsky and Dr. Sonia Friedman have created this go-to reference for one of the most popular topics among practicing gastroenterologists and other GI and primary care providers.
• Comprehensive chapters in quick reference format
• Symptom-based guide for diagnosis and treatment
• Tables highlighting the full array of IBD medications
• Charts and figures detailing complete treatment algorithms
The Pocket Guide to IBD, Second Edition is unique in its size, accessibility of information, thoroughness, and clarity of content. This clinical guide will be the quick reference to turn to when treating patients with IBD.