- UNIQUE! A collaborative perspective promotes seamless continuity of care, with chapters written by NPs, physicians, PAs, and other primary care providers.
- Comprehensive, evidence-based content covers every major disorder of adults seen in the outpatient office setting, reflects today’s best practices, and includes the knowledge you need for the NP/DNP level of practice.
- A consistent format in each chapter is used to describe disorders, facilitating easier learning and quick clinical reference.
- Diagnostics and Differential Diagnosis boxes provide a quick reference for diagnosing disorders and making care management decisions.
- Complementary and alternative therapies are addressed where supported by solid research evidence.
- Referral icons highlight situations calling for specialist referral or emergency referral.
- NEW chapters cover topics including transitional care, risk management, LGBTQ patient care, bullous pemphigoid, pulmonary embolism, and dysphagia.
- NEW! An emphasis on clinical reasoning helps you develop skills in diagnosis and treatment, with coverage moving away from pathophysiology and toward diagnostic reasoning and disease management ― including pharmacologic management.
- NEW focus on interdisciplinary care underscores the importance of interprofessional education and practice, and includes Interdisciplinary Management features.
- UPDATED chapters reflect the latest literature and evidence-based treatment guidelines, including new content on the Affordable Care Act as well as new coverage of patient satisfaction metrics, quality metrics, value-based purchasing, pharmacogenetics/genomics, and teen pregnancy and abnormal pregnancy.
- NEW quick-reference features make it easier to locate important information, through colorful section tabs, bulleted summaries, additional algorithms, a more logical table of contents, an Index to Standardized Treatment Guidelines, and a Reference to Common Laboratory Values.
- Hardcover: 1456 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 5 edition (May 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323355013
- ISBN-13: 978-0323355018
- Format: PDF.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5e 5th Edition PDF
Prepare for success in today’s fast-paced, collaborative healthcare environment! Offering expert perspectives from a variety of primary care and nurse practitioners, Primary Care: A Collaborative Practice, 5th Edition helps you diagnose, treat, and manage hundreds of adult disorders. Care recommendations indicate when to consult with physicians or specialists, and when to refer patients to an emergency facility. This edition includes six new chapters, a fresh new design, the latest evidence-based guidelines, and a new emphasis on clinical reasoning. Combining academic and clinical expertise, an author team led by Terry Mahan Buttaro shows NPs how to provide effective, truly interdisciplinary health care.