Pulmonary Disease Board Review Course
Obstructive Lung Disease
Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease
Basic Science and Physiology
Quality, Safety, and Ethics
Epidemiology and Statistics
Upon completion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Classify types of pulmonary neoplasia
- Assess pulmonary infections and treatment guidelines respective to the infection
- Differentiate respiratory and non-respiratory sleep disorders
- Explain pulmonary critical care including chest trauma, mechanical ventilation, pharmacotherapy, and respiratory failure
- Develop comprehensive management and treatment plans for patients with COPD
- Describe the variations of Asthma and corresponding causes in determining treatment
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of PeerPoint Medical Education and American Physician Institute for Advanced Professional Studies, LLC. The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
MOC Accreditation Statement:
Successful completion of this CME activity enables the participant to earn up to 31 MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM®) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM® MOC points.
Online Course v4, Release Date May 1, 2017, Termination Date April 30, 2020:
The PeerPoint Medical Education Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 31 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and 31 ABIM® MOC points. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.