Rowland and Tozer’s Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics: Concepts and Applications, 5th Edition (EPUB+PDF)
Updated with the latest clinical advances, Rowland and Tozer’s Clinical Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics, Fifth Edition , explains the relationship between drug administration and drug response, taking a conceptual approach that emphasizes clinical application rather than science and mathematics. Bringing a real-life perspective to the topic, the book simplifies concepts and gives readers the knowledge they need to better evaluate drug applications.
- Key updates reflect advances in PK/PD as related to clinical decision making and drug research and development.
- An emphasis on the clinical relevance of drugs makes the book especially applicable to pharmacy students preparing for a career in clinical practice.
- Hundreds of graphs and tables provide visual representations of key pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic principles and effects.
- More than 200 carefully written study questions , with answers and in-depth explanations, help readers enhance their conceptual understanding and learn and retain key information.
- New and updated examples connect chapter content to real-world settings.
- Interactive online simulations give students practice using different pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic models and parameters.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more