SAR Disease-Focused Panels: Cancer Imaging and Reporting Guidelines 2021
Composed of abdominal radiologists with subspecialty expertise in each cancer type, the Society of Abdominal Radiology’s Disease-Focused Panel has worked alongside clinical counterparts in surgery and oncology to develop standardized guidelines for image acquisition and exam reporting. Focused on diagnosis, treatment, and surveillance, this Online Course will present a multidisciplinary consensus for imaging hepatocellular, pancreatic, ovarian, and prostatic cancers, as well as the 2019 Bosniak classification of cystic renal masses.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe hepatocellular carcinoma and pancreatic adenocarcinoma CT and MRI after therapy.
- Describe ovarian, rectal, and anal cancer CT and MRI for staging and treatment planning.
- Discuss prostate cancer MRI for cancer detection.
- Discuss CT and MRI to classify cystic renal masses for likelihood of cancer.
Speakers and Lectures
- Introduction and Q&A—S. Lee
- The SAR Disease-Focused Panel Program: History, Evolution, and Future—S. Silverman, A. Megibow
- LI-RADS Treatment Response Algorithm: Unequivocal Updates—M. Mendiratta-Lala
- Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma: Posttreatment Imaging and Reporting Updates—A. Kambadakone-Ramesh
- Bosniak v2019: Updated Classification of Cystic Renal Masses—M. Davenport
- Ovarian Cancer Staging and Reporting Lexicon for CT and MRI—A. Venkatesan
- SAR Rectal and Anal Disease-Focused Panel Reporting Updates—M. Harisinghani
- SAR Prostate Cancer Disease-Focused Panel Sets the Standards for Prostate MRI—A. Purysko