- Comprehensive guide to dental anatomy, physiology and occlusion for postgraduate students
- Complete section dedicated to tooth carving
- Multiple choice questions in each chapter
- Includes DVDs demonstrating tooth carving procedures
- Paperback: 369 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; Pap/Dvdr edition (November 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- Format: PDF Original
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Textbook of Dental Anatomy, Physiology and Occlusion
by Rashmi G. S. Phulari (Editor)
This textbook is a comprehensive guide to dental anatomy, physiology and occlusion (alignment), for postgraduate dental students.
Beginning with an introduction to anatomy and tooth development, the following chapters provide in depth discussion on deciduous and permanent dentition, morphology of teeth, and occlusion. The final section is dedicated to tooth carving, providing step by step methodology.
Each chapter includes multiple choice questions and answers to help students prepare for exams, and features numerous high quality photographs and diagrams with descriptions.
Two interactive DVDs are included, demonstrating tooth carving procedures for different teeth, and providing more multiple choice questions for self assessment.