- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 8 edition (April 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323441831
- ISBN-13: 978-0323441834
- Amazon Price: $83.95.
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 23 MB.
- Review questions presented in a variety of formats, including short answers, multiple-choice, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling, accommodate different learning styles.
- Image analysis exercises help you identify pathologic conditions you may encounter in the clinical setting.
- Anatomy labeling activities test your ability to recognize anatomic structures in sonographic images.
- A review of key terms and pathology allows you to test your knowledge of the text material.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the newest curriculum standards, providing you with the pertinent information needed for passing the boards.
- NEW! Updated images and scans reflect the latest advances in the field and help you prepare for the boards and clinicals.
- NEW! Case reviews with accompanying images challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-world clinical situations.
Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 8th Edition PDF
by Sandra L. Hagen-Ansert MS RDMS RDCS FASE FSDMS (Author)
The Workbook for Textbook of Diagnostic Sonography, 8th Edition is the perfect chapter-by-chapter learning companion to the market leading text. Filled with engaging activities, review questions, and case studies, it strengthens your critical thinking skills ― and helps reinforce key sonography concepts and the latest advances in the field. A variety of question formats, including matching, short answer, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and labeling, accommodate different learning styles. This edition features updated images and scans, in addition to revised content that reflects the newest curriculum standards.