- Clear, succinct, and comprehensive information on various aspects of microbiology and immunology.
- Thoroughly revised information.
- Key Points highlighting the need to know aspects of the discussed topics.
- Tables and figures for better understanding.
- Case studies at the end of chapters for self-assessment.
- Special emphasis on emerging and re-emerging pathogens and antimicrobial resistance.
- Color photographs to aid in better understanding.
- Covers recent advances in molecular diagnosis and vaccines.
- Print Length: 684 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier India; 2 edition (February 10, 2014)
- Publication Date: February 10, 2014
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Textbook of Microbiology & Immunology
by Subhash Chandra Parija
The second edition of the Textbook of Microbiology and Immunology provides a fully updated text on various aspects of microbiology and infectious diseases, which makes it the most authoritative and informative text in medical microbiology. It is a must have book for preparing MBBS examination as well as for preparing PG entrance test.