The Audio Digest Psychiatry Board Review, 2e (Audios)
The Audio Digest Psychiatry Board Review, 2e
The Psychiatry Board Review course is designed to match the defined learning objectives of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) for the specialty of Psychiatry, and it is intended to provide a source of review material for those who are preparing for the Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Psychiatry Examination and for those preparing for their Initial Certification in Psychiatry. The objective is to provide a comprehensive update in many aspects of psychiatry practice that will enhance the clinician’s lifelong learning experience
- Official Price: $1399.
- Format: 78 Audio Files (.mp3 format).
- File Size: 1.59 GB.
Upon completing this educational activity, participants will be better able to:
- Utilize knowledge of recent developments in genetics and neuroscience to more effectively diagnose and manage psychiatric disorders.
- Discuss optimal diagnosis, treatment, and clinical understanding of bipolar disorder.
- Identify and overcome barriers to the effective management of personality disorders.
- Identify and manage key factors that may affect a patient’s risk for violent behavior.
- Recognize common causes of treatment failures in patients suffering with anxiety and depression.
- Implement therapy techniques for managing patients with somatic disorders.
Date of Release: February 15, 2016
Expiration: This CME activity qualifies for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ until February 14, 2019.
The Audio Digest Psychiatry Board Review Course includes:
- 78 lectures available on CDs and MP3s
- Course content based on ABPN requirements.
- Appropriate when preparing for certification or recertification or as a comprehensive review of the specialty.
- Access to all lectures from your computer or the Audio Digest Mobile App.
- Earn 70 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
01. Development Through the Life Cycle Infancy through Adolescence – Eve Spratt, MD.mp3
02. Development Through the Life Cycle Adulthood and Late Life – Dan Blazer II, MD, MPH, PhD.mp3
03. Neuropsychology – Peter Arnett, PhD.mp3
04. Global Mental Health and Mental Health Disparities – Javier Escobar MD,.mp3
05. Psychoanalytic Theory – Michael Stone, MD.mp3
06. Epidemiology, Biostatistics, and Research Design – Loki Natarajan, PhD.mp3
07. Mental Health Systems, Health Care Economics, and Public Policy Issues – Robert Rosenheck, MD.mp3
08. Law and Psychiatry – Alan Ravitz, MD.mp3
09. Psychiatric Interview and Mental Status Examination – Christine Moutier, MD.mp3
10. Adherence to Treatment – Christine Moutier, MD.mp3
11. Laboratory Monitoring in Psychiatry – William Marchand, MD.mp3
12. Disorders Usually First Diagnosed in Infancy, Childhood, or Adolescence – Christoph Correll, MD.mp3
13. Attention-Deficit and Disruptive Behavior Disorders – David Baron, DO, MSEd.mp3
14. Mental Disorders Due to a General Medical Condition – Michelle Riba, MD.mp3
15. Addiction Disorders Part 1 – Alcohol-Related Disorders – Marc Shuckit, MD.mp3
16. Addiction Disorders Part 2 – Opioids and Stimulants (Cocaine, Amphetamines, Caffeine) – Charles O’Brien, MD, PhD.mp3
17. Addiction Disorders Part 3 – Nicotine, Cannabis, Hallucinogens, Inhalants, Sedatives, and NonsubstanceMiscellaneous Addictions – Charles O’Brien, MD, PhD.mp3
18. Genetic Counseling – Jehannine Austin, PhD.mp3
19. Schizophrenia and Other Psychotic Disorders – Joseph Goldberg, MD.mp3
20. Depressive Disorders – Joseph Goldberg, MD.mp3
21. Bipolar I and Bipolar II Disorders – Terrence Ketter, MD.mp3
22. Social Phobia and Specific Phobia – John J. Worthington III, MD.mp3
23. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder – Sanjaya Saxena, MD.mp3
24. Panic Disorder, Agoraphobia, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder – John J. Worthington, III, MD.mp3
25. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Acute Stress Disorder – Mary Ann Cohen, MD.mp3
26. Somatization and Undifferentiated Somatoform Disorders – James Levenson, MD.mp3
27. Conversion and Factitious Disorders – Jon Stone, MB CHB, FRCP, PhD.mp3
28. Abnormal Illness Behavior – Michael Clark, MD.mp3
29. Hypochondriasis – Arthur Barsky, MD.mp3
30. Dissociative Disorders – David Spiegel, MD.mp3
31. Sexual Arousal Disorders – Fabian Saleh, MD.mp3
32. Orgasmic Disorders, Sexual Pain Disorders, and Sexual Dysfunction Due to a General Medical Condition – Stephen Levine, MD.mp3
33. Paraphilias – Richard B. Krueger, MD.mp3
34. Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia Nervosa – B. Timothy Walsh, MD.mp3
35. Borderline Personality Disorder – John Gunderson, MD.mp3
36. Other Personality Disorders – Andrew Skodol, MD.mp3
37. General Principles of Psychopharmacology – Terrence Ketter, MD.mp3
38. Drug Interactions – Jennifer Loftis, PhD.mp3
39. Management of Headache Pain – Larry Robbins, MD.mp3
40. Typical and Atypical Antipsychotics – Joseph Goldberg, MD.mp3
41. Mood Stabilizers Lithium and Anticonvulsants – Terrence Ketter, MD.mp3
42. Antianxiety Agents Part 1 – David Osser, MD.mp3
43. Antianxiety Agents Part 2 – David Osser, MD.mp3
44. Psychostimulants in Children and Adults – David Baron, DO, MSEd.mp3
45. Pharmacotherapy in Special Situations Renal Disease, Pregnancy, and Breast-Feeding – Ryan Kimmel, MD.mp3
46. Electroconvulsive Therapy – Robert Gerstman, DO.mp3
47. Sleep DisordersHypnotics and Sedatives – Sonia Ancoli-Israel, PhD.mp3
48. Vagal Nerve Stimulation and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Depression Part 1 & 2 – Joan Camprodon, MD, MPH, PhD.mp3
49. Cognitive and Behavioral Therapies – John R. McQuaid, PhD.mp3
50. Psychodynamic and Psychoanalytic Therapy – Jonathan Shedler, PhD.mp3
51. Couples and Family Psychotherapy Part 1 – Ira Glick, MD.mp3
52. Couples and Family Psychotherapy Part 2 – Ira Glick, MD.mp3
53. Group Psychotherapy – Patricia Barth, PhD.mp3
54. Crisis Intervention – Nancy Swerdlow Downs, MD.mp3
55. Motivational Interviewing – Igor Koutsenok, MD.mp3
56. Suicidality – Phillip Resnick, MD.mp3
57. Dangerousness – Kim Masters, MD.mp3
58. Seclusion and Restraint – Kim Masters, MD.mp3
59. Risk Assessment for Violence – Phillip Resnick, MD.mp3
60. Child Abuse, Sexual Abuse, and Domestic Violence – Alan Ravitz, MD.mp3
61. Legal and Forensic Aspects of Psychiatric Consultation – Alan Ravitz, MD.mp3
62. Brain Development – Jay Giedd, MD.mp3
63. Cellular and Molecular Neurobiology and Neuropathology – William Marchand, MD.mp3
64. Genetics – Stacy Drury, MD, PhD.mp3
65. Clinical Neurologic Examination – Richard Restak, MD.mp3
66. Neuroimaging – Ned Kalin, MD.mp3
67. Delirium – Yesne Alici, MD.mp3
68. Dementia – Rajesh Tampi, MD.mp3
69. Head Trauma – David Baron, DO, MSEd.mp3
70. Tardive Dyskinesia and Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome – Ryan Kimmel, MD.mp3
71. Vascular Diseases and the CNS – William Marchand, MD.mp3
72. Infections of the Nervous System – Jason Roof, MD.mp3
73. DSM-5 Overview – Darrel Regier, MD, MPH.mp3
74. Integrated Care – Erik R. Vanderlip, MD, MPH.mp3
75. Diagnosing and Treating Grief and Bereavement – Sidney Zisook, MD.mp3
76. Gender Dysphoria Disorder – Kenneth Zucker, PhD.mp3
77. Palliative Care Psychiatry and Psycho-Oncology – Scott Irwin, MD, PhD.mp3
78. Diagnosing and Treating PTSD in a Military Environment – Spencer Eth, MD, Daniella David MD,.mp3