- More than 600 full-color images and diagrams illustrating surgical concepts and demonstrating detailed techniques
- Stepwise descriptions of surgical techniques with a “tips and tricks” section in each chapter drawn from the authors’ experience
- Clinical case presentations in each chapter illustrating key concepts and techniques
- A truly global and balanced perpective with world-leading authors from all continents
- Controversial topics analyzed from evidence-based medicine (EBM) perspective
- ASIN : B09TFXV37Q
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (February 28, 2022)
- Publication date : February 28, 2022
- Language : English
- FILE PDF & 31 VIDEO MP4 HD
The Frontal Sinus: Surgical Approaches and Controversies 1st Edition PDF & VIDEO
This book will be a valuable resource for novice surgeons approaching one of the most challenging anatomical subsites, since it provides a stepwise approach to understanding the anatomical background, the radiological aspects, and the broad spectrum of different surgical approaches to the frontal sinuses.The authors are to be congratulated for this masterpiece, which will become the gold standard for experts and beginners.” —Paolo Castelnuovo
Edited by renowned rhinologists and skull base surgeons Christos Georgalas and Anshul Sama, this complete guide to frontal sinus surgery covers surgical anatomy and radiology, frontal-specific pathology, surgical techniques, technical advancements, and controversies. It focuses on those starting surgical practice and it is also of interest to well-established surgeons.
This book brings together some of the leading surgeons across the globe to provide varied and complementary perspectives. The content is organized in five sections: surgical anatomy, specific conditions of the frontal sinus, open surgical approaches, endoscopic surgical approaches, and controversies.
This is a must-have resource for otolaryngology–head and neck surgery residents, fellows, and specialists that may also benefit neurosurgeons, maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, and other clinicians who deal with this challenging and complex area.