- Publisher : LWW; Third edition (August 24, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 1000 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1975180518
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975180515
- FILE PDF
- Covers common ambulatory/outpatient problems encountered in each medical subspecialty, all in the famous fast-access Washington Manual® outline format that includes easy-to-follow guidelines, diagrams, and algorithms.
- Thoroughly revised from cover to cover, including new content on telehealth, the trauma-informed approach, immunization reaction and allergy, functional assessment and safe prescribing for pain, breast masses, sexually transmitted infections, and more.
- Includes a new, full-color insert of dermatologic images to illustrate skin diagnoses and rashes.
- Addresses all areas of medicine and core subspecialties, including neurology and toxicology.
- Provides need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from the outstanding house staff and faculty at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
The Washington Manual of Outpatient Internal Medicine Third Edition PDF
Focusing on the essential information you need to know for the most commonly encountered problems in outpatient internal medicine, this practical volume in the Washington Manual® series provides concise, high-yield content that reflects today’s advances in patient evaluation and management. In one convenient, portable resource, you’ll find complete coverage of everything from hypertension and diabetes to sleep disorders, nutrition, and care of the cancer patient—all at your fingertips for quick review and reference. Edited by Drs. Maureen D. Lyons, Peter J. McDonnell, and Jennifer M. Schmidt, The Washington Manual® of Outpatient Internal Medicine, 3rd Edition, is an excellent companion to the Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics, which thoroughly covers inpatient care.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by Wolters Kluwer Health under license from Washington University.