Therapeutic Targets for Diabetic Retinopathy: A Translational Approach (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Weiye Li MD PhD, Jingfa Zhang MD PhD
Therapeutic Targets For Diabetic Retinopathy: A Translational Approach offers a consolidated view of this complex disorder by summarizing the latest evidence-based studies and translating their findings into practical, actionable knowledge. This concise resource covers the fundamentals of diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema with an emphasis on basic science and therapeutic targets on the horizon. Ophthalmologists, optometrists, and researchers will find the translational approach to this common eye disorder to be useful in both research and clinical practice settings.
- Takes a concise yet comprehensive approach to diabetic eye disorders, covering basic science as well as therapeutic agents with both current and future clinical applications.
- Covers current diagnostic and management guidelines as well developments on the horizon that are likely to improve patient outcomes.
- Explains the pathophysiological mechanisms of diabetic retinopathy and diabetic macular edema from both a basic and clinical perspective, helping readers seek promising new therapeutic targets.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (January 25, 2023)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 322 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323930646
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323930642
File Size : 19.9 MB