- A section on state-of-the-art, evidence-based management of challenging parathyroid conditions such as multiple endocrine neoplasia and renal hyperparathyroidism
- A more detailed discussion of thyroid cancer evaluation and staging
- A new chapter dedicated to parathyroid cancer
- Nearly 200 additional full-color illustrations
- 288 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2nd edition edition (March 23, 2016)
- Language: English
Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases: Medical and Surgical Management 2nd edition Edition
Praise for the previous edition:
“”At once a textbook, a surgical atlas, and a source of current practice guidelines… This is a high-quality, thorough and insightful resource that provides accessible and essential information…recommend[ed].””
— Doody’s Review
Thyroid and Parathyroid Diseases, Second Edition, has been revised and updated to reflect recent advances in the medical and surgical management of thyroid and parathyroid diseases. This new edition serves as both a comprehensive guide to patient evaluation as well as an atlas of advanced surgical techniques for managing patients needing operative intervention. Separate chapters are devoted to minimally invasive techniques and remote access/robotic thyroidectomy techniques, both of which have enjoyed increased application throughout the world.
New in the second edition:
This new edition is a valuable resource for all surgeons, endocrinologists, and residents seeking to expand their knowledge of thyroid and parathyroid diseases, as well as seasoned clinicians who want to improve patient care and incorporate the latest surgical advancements into their practice.
Type : PDF