Update on Breast Imaging and Multi-modality Biopsy 2022 (CME VIDEOS)
- Identify current trends and future directions in breast imaging from both the latest research and clinical perspectives.
- Describe the latest applications of breast imaging biopsy techniques and their impact on patient care.
- Identify practice and patient care improvement opportunities.
- Provide timely and new information on current and new applications of breast imaging to improve patient care and detect early breast cancer.
- Stamatia Destounis receives intuitional research grants for research projects with iCAD and Hologic Inc.
- Sarah Friedewald receives consulting fees, and has a research grant from Hologic, Inc. Dr. Friedewald has a research grant as the principal investigator from Google.
- Liane Philpotts has nothing to disclose.
- Jessica Leung receives stock shares as member Scientific Advisory Board for Subtle Medical. Dr. Leung receives honorarium as a panelist for GE Healthcare and honorarium as a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for Seno. Dr. Leung receives honorarium as a member of the Contrast Advisory Board for Bracco Diagnostics.
- Haydee Ojeda-Fournier receives consulting fees from ViewPoint Medical. She also receives stock options from Curemetrix.
- Linda Moy is a Principal investigator on a research grant for Siemens Healthcare, and is an advisor for Lunit Insight and iCAD. Dr. Moy serves on the RSNA Editorial Board for Radiology.
- Laurie Margolies is on the medical advisory board for Screenpoint Medical.
- Janice Sung is the principal investigator of a research study from GE for a research grant.
File Size : 517 MB