USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 6th Edition (EPUB3 + Converted PDF)
By Theodore X. O’Connell MD
Succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective―the highly regarded Secrets Series® provides students and practitioners in all areas of health care with focused, engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Written by prolific author Dr. Theodore X. O’Connell, USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 6th Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of topics on this high-stakes exam. This bestselling resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that prepares you for the broad-based diagnosis, treatment, and management questions you’ll face on the vignette-style USMLE exam.
- Completely revised and updated, now with additional content to reflect high-yield content on the USMLE Step 2.
- Coverage includes essential questions and answers on the key conditions you will be expected to recognize, all specialty and subspecialty topics, and necessary clinical concepts.
- New full-color images, including more dermatology photos, plus numerous figures, tables, and summary boxes throughout.
- Top 100 Secrets, tips, and memory aids offer a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Review board composed of students and residents who performed highly on USMLE Step 2 and have experience with USMLE-style question development.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 6th edition (November 17, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 352 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323824331
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323824330
- ISBN-13 : 9780323824330